Friday, September 18, 2020

Healing Life from an Altered State

 


Healing Life from an Altered State

 

By Marilyn L. Redmond

 

Many people are fearful of meditation, hypnosis, or an altered state of consciousness. Surprisingly, people are in this state twice a day. When I first wake up and just before I fall asleep, the union with my source is without the influence of my physical body and ego. At this time, awareness to soul consciousness occurs in sleeping, in a deep relaxation, or in being still. "Be still and know that I am God."

 

This is where the real changes to thinking, behavior, and your soul history can be reframed into a loving, healthy resolution. Knowing that I am able to improve my life in a way that is effective and brings better outcomes is a huge gift. I use this option as a past life regressionist/hypnotherapist for helping others resolve medical, relationship, and self worth issues. It can bring new loving solutions and resolutions for past thinking, behavior, and childhood harms. It allows the grace of God to increase and grow.

 Healing can only occur in an altered state that connects to your spirit. This straightforward way is always available to free the barriers that are blocking off the sunlight of the spirit from your life. Releasing the past harms or negative emotions then replacing them with love and grace, allows the spark of divinity in the heart to manifest and expand. It feels good. Many call that good feeling God. God is energy in expansion.

 One day, while in meditation reading a Biblical passage in Psalms, I got the message you were born happy, confident, and assertive. You are a good person. I made you that way. I decided to give up the old messages from my family that saw me through different eyes. In meditation, I found an elevated level of myself and that I was already perfect in the eyes of the universe as I was created in the image of God.

 This changed my life from being a victim, helpless, and hopeless. My new basis changed from the old fearful me. This experience transformed my soul into becoming a confident, assertive, and a self-loving person in a happy life. I felt a transformation. A part of my soul healed.

 Techniques like Therapeutic Hypnosis, which is guided meditation, can provide a safe experience to move beyond the past into living in the "Now". Living in the moment is a gift. That is why it is called The Present. It opens the door to loving basis inspiring life. The connection of an open heart when in an altered or meditative state brings inner guidance and direction from a higher power. This spiritual conscious contact is the most important part of my life. It provides truth, help, and a way into a world of reality. Einstein said, "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it". 

 Mediation answered my concerns about having Bipolar Disorder. While in that still place, I heard the question, “Do you want to walk out of your Bipolar Disorder as your mother could not walk out of her prison of fear called Paranoid-Schizophrenia?” I responded after a moment of thought about what this meant. The silent voice inside surprised me as I was not expecting to hear anything. “Yes,” I replied.

With my agreement to move out of my past thinking and behaviors, I began responding differently to situations. Gradually, when I was off all medications and was practicing new responses to life's challenges, I found myself not overreacting in my behavior. With clear thinking, I was able to see when I went back to old behavior and reactions.

 Several years later with my new life style of healthy actions and thoughts, my psychiatrist declared me sane. However, I can have minor relapses, but I am aware quickly today. I recognize the pattern and know that acting rationally instead of reacting will restore my sanity. New in this approach, I found myself in my old behavior of survival. Taking the steps to be responsible in the situation and change my response to a healthy decision and action, I immediately felt the sanity return. The tools in my book, "Paradigm Busters, Reveal the Real You", at Amazon have the ideas I apply and live for a new beginning.

Several years later, while traveling to many sites in Europe where Mother Mary appeared, I   visited the Baths at Lourdes in France. After that cleansing experience, I went into a big episode of PTSD. All the loving energy for healing at the baths released the submerged feelings of many traumatic occurrences. I was overwhelmed in anxiety. Through this difficult time, I had to give up my first radio show that I produced and hosted. It was important for those energies of the past to flow out leaving space for a loving foundation to fill the new void. In healing the root cause of the PTSD, I did not have more symptoms.

 Later in meditation, Archangel Michael told me to go for additional therapy to remove more rage and anger within me from my childhood and adult abuse. It was time to allow more stuffed feelings to surface and leave. With releasing more unfathomable hidden rage, more understanding appeared. I found that anger covers fear.  

 Progress in clearing out my past feelings from harms brought new knowledge. This time my inner message said, I was to release each fear and replace it with love and grace. Subsequently, I panicked when my friend wanted me to ride a huge ferris wheel on the waterfront of Seattle, Washington to celebrate his birthday. In sixth grade, I had a panic attack on the octopus ride a local fair thinking I would fall out and die from the fall. This haunted me while growing up. I vowed never to ride that kind of ride again.  

 In meditation, I came to the understanding that I could replace my fear with faith. I visualized my Heavenly Father holding me in his arms throughout the time of my ride. I would be safe in his embrace. Finally, I did accompany my friend with a new sense of safety. For me meditation is practical, sagacious, and produces sanity.

 Because of the bad traffic in Seattle that day, we could not get to the ferris wheel until late in the day. My reward for facing my last fear was witnessing a beautiful orange sunset at the top of the wheel. An orange sky appeared representing fearlessness, maturity, or Christ Consciousness. My reward is the picture on the cover of my book, "Paradigm Busters, Reveal the Real You" at Amazon. 

 Through appropriate subconscious healing, addressing the root of the distress or illness, negative energy is replaced with an awareness of a loving resolution. There is a healthier way than prescriptions to heal any sickness or emotional circumstances. The Father of Holistic Health, Edgar Cacye said, "There are in truth no incurable conditions".

 However, without a therapist who has achieved this recovery, the results are nil because there is no compassionate energy. Therapeutic Hypnosis is a kinder and more effective approach than typical therapy, because achieving emotional and spiritual harmony heals the soul; there are no longer symptoms to medicate. Damaged souls can transform into wholeness, health, and happiness during a meditative or altered state.  

 When you comprehend this principle, it becomes easy to differentiate between what raises your vibrations closer to your Creator and what keeps you at a distance. People raise their energy by also using tuning forks, receiving laying-on-of-hands, and positive intentions. Other means include taking homeopathic remedies, herbs, drinking pure water, and eating non-toxic foods. Dr Gerber also adds, The point is that we must begin to investigate alternative healing methods for what they can teach us about ourselves as evolving spiritual beings, as well as for their treatments of ailments for which orthodox medicine can do very little.

 Surprising results from meditation occurred. Through my 35 years of spiritual growth and meditating daily, my life transformed in numerous ways. While practicing meditation, I first began to hear the silent voice inside which brought my awareness of being psychic. Practicing my new skill, I experienced deeper and longer meditations. Consequently, I found that I was a medium talking to and for ascended masters including, Jesus, Mother Mary, God, Masters, and Archangels. I hold live channelings and bring in those passed over for their loved ones. My life changed to being based in my connection in an altered state of consciousness to help others.


Web site is https://www.angelicasgifts.com/

Books: at https://www.amazon.com/Marilyn-Redmond/e/B0069WIKDC

Barnes and Nobel https://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/Marilyn+Redmond?_requestid=16065424

Blog is http://marilynredmondbooks.blogspot.com/

Lectures, interviews, and spiritual information on You Tube at https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=marilyn+redmond&page=1   

  



No comments:

Post a Comment